Monday, July 6, 2015

I've jumped down the rabbit hole!

I stopped at a Salvation Army store just as a curiosity. I thought there would be a chance of finding some old clock parts or something similarly interesting that I could get on the cheap. Admittedly, various steam punk images and project ideas were swirling around in my imagination. So it was a little shocking to see this as soon as I stepped in the door.






Then, I realized it was attached to this:



All in remarkably good condition. It's value at an antique shop or at auction would have been out of my price range, but when they said $80 I couldn't leave without it.


I Imagine it could be the start of an interesting project, but it is too early to know. Lots of thoughts and possibilities are stirring around in my head.



Found on E-Bay:





Selling for $45 to $100



No comments:

Post a Comment